- Crafted from revolutionary new Premier leather
- Anatomical foot-bed and shape of boot gives greater adaptability.
- The lace up fastening system consists of 4 speed hooks and 6 eyelets with non slip laces.
- For extra safety, the speed hooks are covered over when worn with half chaps or gaiters.
- Reinforced punched toe cap is stylish and classic.
- Pull tabs.
- Featuring a bubble spur rest
- The comfort features are built into the design of the boot
- V-Cut flex notch front speed lacing panel for extra comfort and ease in movement with speed hooks for quick laces and easy on/off
- The Collars are snug around the leg and have been designed for use with/without half chaps or gaiters
- The heel of the boot provides ankle support
HISPAR® GLORY LADIES Laced paddock boots crafted from revolutionary new Premier leather, These are designed for long hours of everyday wear around the barn, in the ring, and on the trail for all riders. Designed in popular toe cap style, these highly durable, Ladies paddocks offer functions and fashion at an unbeatable price. Not only these paddock boots are lightweight, comfortable and low-maintenance, but they also provide a great deal of leg yield support as they are designed with state-of-the-art technology and comfort features: anatomical foot-bed and “support spring steel shank? inside the sole eliminate foot fatigue. Contoured heel cup gives metatarsal support.
|US Boot Size||
10, 10.5, 11, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
No Hassle Return & Exchange Policy
If you aren't 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it to us for a refund within 30 days of delivery. All returned items must be in their original packaging with the tags attached and be in new, unworn, and unwashed condition.
Return Shipping And Costs
We offer an online return process where you can set up your return and print off an optional prepaid return shipping label. If you are returning your item for a refund using our label, a flat fee of $15 will be deducted from your refund for order over $100. For order less than $100, a flat fee for $10 will deducted from your refund.
If you would like to use another shipping method to return your item, you may do so at your own cost; however, it is not recommended. We can only maintain visibility and offer protection on returns with labels issued through Ridermall.com. If you still decide to return with your own means, please first call us at 713-266-2111 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain RMA number. After obtaining AMA, please ship back the package at the following address:
6300 Westpark Dr STE 300
Houston, TX 77057
There will be 15% restocking fee on all return orders for refund that are without materials/workmanship defects.
If you are sending a package back using one of our prepaid return shipping labels, it can take 8-10 days to arrive to our warehouse. Once the return is delivered to Country Outfitter, it can take up to 7-10 business days for our returns department to process the return and issue the refund or store credit. We will contact you by email as soon as your return is processed.
*Note: We highly recommended
that you use our return process and return shipping label. This will allow lower shipping costs for you, faster processing, and full protection of your return delivery back to our warehouse.
If you request a refund, a confirmation of the refund will be emailed to you. We issue refunds immediately, but it may take your financial institution 2-3 days to post the funds to your account. Please note that any shipping fees paid on your original order are nonrefundable.
exchange will be charged shipping & handling charges which will be notify to customer by e-mail or phone. Shipping fees will not be charged if customer received incorrect items due to an error made by RidersMall.com. In this case, RidersMall.com will reimburse only standard ground shipping charges.
If you believe the product you received could be defective, please contact our Customer Service
department before returning the item. Once the item has been examined by our product experts, we will determine if we are able to make a replacement order or issue a refund. While we are unable to guarantee an outcome, we will do our best to reach a conclusion as quickly as possible.
All clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned
Help Setting Up a Return
Returns are processed through your Ridersmall.com account. If you were a registered member when you place your order, you can log into your account here to set up your return.
Once you have accessed your order details, you may set up a return by following these instructions:
- Select the order you would like to return with the Return Item(s) button.
- Choose whether you are returning for a refund or store credit.
- Select the item you wish to return and the reason for your return.
- Click the button to Create Label and Complete Return. You should see a success message and another button to print your return label. The label will also be emailed to you if you prefer to print it later.
- To complete the return, click “Request a Return.” This will create your return and generate the shipping label if one was requested. This label will be emailed to the address used to place your order. Please be sure to check your Spam folder.
- Attach the return label to the outside of the shipping box, not to the product or boot box. Mark through or tear off the original shipping label to avoid incorrect scanning during shipment.
- To ensure your return is processed in a timely manner, fill out the return and exchange form that was included with the order. If the return form is not available, you may print a new copy here.
If you would like to track your return on the way back to us, you can click the return label tracking number under the RA number in your order details. Once it arrives to our warehouse, it can take a few days for processing, but, as soon as it is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.