- How do I place an order?
- When will my order ship?
- How do I know the item(s) I am ordering are available?
- What about computer monitor and product color discrepancy?
- Does Country Outfitter offer a catalog?
- How do I check my order status?
- How do I change or cancel my order?
- What payment methods does ridersmall.com accept?
- Does ridersmall.com charge sales tax?
- Why has my card been charged if my order has not shipped?
- What if my order is declined?
- Is shopping at ridersmall.com secure?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How are orders shipped?
- What if I have PO Box?
- Can my order be expedited?
- Does ridersmall.com ship to Canada/Internationally?
- Does ridersmall.com ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
- Why hasn’t my product shipped?
- What is ridersmall.com return policy?
- How do I return an item?
- When will I get my refund?
- What if I received a defective product?
01. How do I place an order?
- Select Your Product – While on the product page for the item you want to buy, select the proper fields (width, size, color, quantity, etc.) and click the “Add to Cart” button. You can either continue shopping or go to the cart page to begin the checkout process.
- If you have a coupon or promotion code you can enter it on the cart page.
- Begin Checkout – You can then click “checkout” to pay with a credit card or you can click “checkout with PayPal.”
- Once you move on to checkout we recommend setting up your online account if you are a new customer or signing in to your account if you’ve shopped with us before. This allows you to have access to view order details, check status, access online returns, and maintain a wish list after your order is placed.
- Next you will enter your shipping address and can select from applicable shipping methods based on your products and delivery location.
- Then you will enter your billing address (if separate from shipping) or you can select the option to match the billing with the shipping address.
- The final step is to enter your credit card information, gift code, or you may checkout with Paypal.
02. When will my order ship?
The time frame given on each product after you select all required fields (sizing, color, toe style, etc.) is the estimated amount of time it will take to prepare your order for shipment. Many items are available to ship within 1 business day. Others may take longer depending on availability and an average day range will be provided.
03. How do I know the item(s) I am ordering are available?
We keep our website as up-to-date as possible with currently available items. However, if we unexpectedly run into a problem with an ordered item, we will notify you via e-mail or phone immediately.
04. What about computer monitor and product color discrepancy?
Our in-house photographers shoot the majority of images seen on our website. We work hard to accurately represent the products and the colors on your screen. However, all monitors are different, and personal settings may affect the colors your computer displays. Make sure your monitor is set to default standard settings for the most accurate representation of colors.
05. Does Ridersmall.com offer a catalog?
No, we do not publish a printed catalog. Instead, our website serves as a living catalog, which allows for more product detail, availability information, and new products.
06. How do I check my order status?
If you are a registered user, you may visit www.ridersmall.com/account and log in. If you are an unregistered user or checked out as a guest, you can still view your order information here: www.ridersmall.com/order-status – all you’ll need is your order number, email address used to place the order, and the billing zip code. Here you will be able to view orders, order details, shipping updates, request changes/cancellations, and set up returns.
07. How do I change or cancel my order?
If you need to change anything about your order, including cancelling an item, please contact us immediately. Once orders move into our shipping process, it may not be possible to make a change. You may submit a request for a cancellation or an order change by calling at 713-266-2111 or sending e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
08. What payment methods does Ridersmall.com accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. All prices on our website are in US dollars, and we are not able to accept foreign currency, checks, or money orders.
09. Does Ridersmall.com charge sales tax?
As required by law, orders shipped to the state of Texas are subject to applicable sales tax. If your order is being shipped to any other state, sales tax will not be added to your order.
10. Why has my card been charged if my order has not shipped?
Payment is processed at the time the order is placed. This not only ensures payment, but also protects cardholders, as we have a security and fraud protection process enabled for your benefit.
11. What if my order is declined?
If an order is attempted, but cannot be processed due to being declined or due to fraud services protection, we recommend contacting your bank to make sure those funds are not held since the order did not finalize on our end.
12. Is shopping at Ridersmall.com secure?
Ridersmall.com takes every precaution to protect your user information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
13. How much does shipping cost?
Orders over $100 qualify for free shipping within the contiguous United States. Orders below $100 will have a $9.95 shipping fee applied. Premium shipping is $24.99. Two Day Shipping is $39.99 and One day shipping is $59.99.
14. How are orders shipped?
All orders are shipped via FedEx, DHL, or USPS. In order to provide the best possible service for our customers, there are several different shipping options for your convenience:
Saver Shipping will choose the most affordable shipping method, which is typically FedEx or DHL. This method typically takes between 5 and 10 days.
Premium Shipping is our fastest method of ground delivery, and typically takes 3 to 4 business days for delivery in most places within the contiguous U.S.
We also offer Two Day Shipping and One Day Shipping, which are available as an upgrade.
15. What if I have PO Box?
The only shipping method that can ship to a PO Box is with United State Postal Service. USPS PO Box shipping which typically takes 5-10 days. This method is free for orders over $100. For orders below $100, there is a $9.95 shipping fee that will be applied.
16. Can my order be expedited?
We offer expedited shipping only for items that have a promised ship time of 1 business day, which is displayed on each item page after selecting your appropriate size, color, and width. Please choose an expedited shipping option during the checkout process.
17. Does Ridersmall.com ship to Canada/Internationally?
We are able to ship to Canada. Different shipping charges will apply and are displayed during checkout.
We are able to ship all over the world. Different shipping charges will apply and are displayed during checkout
18. Does Country Outfitter ship to Alaska, Hawaii And US Protectorates?
We are able to ship to Alaska, Hawaii and US Protectorates (Guam, Puerto Rico, the US Virgin Islands or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands). Orders over $100 shipped to these states are subject to a $15 surcharge for shipping, and orders less than $100 shipped to these stats are subject to a $9.95 surcharge for shipping. The orders cannot be delivered to PO Boxes. Please provide a physical address for orders when shipping to these states.
19. Why hasn’t my product shipped?
You placed an order after the close of business. If you place an order after 5 pm Central Time, your order will not process until the next business day. This means that if you place an order Monday night at 9 pm, your order will not begin processing until Tuesday. Similarly, if you place an order after 5 pm on a Friday, your order will begin processing on the following Monday (the next business day).
You placed an order on a national holiday, or when our offices are observing a national holiday. If you place an order during the time when our offices are observing national holidays, it will be processed on the first business day after the holiday observance.
Your order is being prepared for shipment
Please review your order status for the estimated ship date for your order. You will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number as soon as it ships. If the estimated ship date has passed and you haven’t received a shipment notification, please feel free to contact us for an update.
20. What is Ridrsmall.com return policy?
In the event that you aren’t completely satisfied with your order, we do offer a money back guarantee but there will be 15% restocking fee on all return orders for refund that are without materials/workmanship defects. Your purchase must be return within 30 days of receiving your order. Please make sure everything is in its original packaging with manufacturer tags and that it hasn’t been washed or worn.
If you want to return an item for a refund, you can set up a prepaid return label through your account at www.ridersmall.com/account for registered users or www.ridersmall.com/order-status if you checked out as a guest.
A $15 deduction will be applied to your refund for the return shipping fee. We do not accept “postage due” returns. Shoe or boot returns and other boxed items must be in the original, undamaged packaging. Please do not tape or attach postage directly to the shoe box, but to the shipping box.
Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
21. How do I return an item?
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with the items you receive, we want to make your return as easy as possible.
You can set up your return and print out a return label online at www.ridersmall.com/account for registered users, or www.ridersmall.com/return if you checked out as a guest.
Once you have accessed your order details, you may set up a return by following these instructions:
Select the order you would like to return with the Return Item(s) button.
Choose whether you are returning for a refund.
Select the item you wish to return and the reason for your return.
Click the button to Create Label and Complete Return. You should see a success message and another button to print your return label. The label will also be emailed to you if you prefer to print it later.
Attach the return label to the outside of the shipping box, not to the product or boot box. Mark through or tear off the original shipping label to avoid incorrect scanning during shipment.
To ensure your return is processed in a timely manner, fill out the return form that was included with the order. If the return form is not available, you may print a new copy here.
If you would like to track your return on the way back to us, you can click the return label tracking number under the RA number in your order details. Once it arrives to our warehouse, it can take a few days for processing; but, as soon as it is complete, you will receive a confirmation email.
22. When will my return be processed?
Once your return is received, a refund or store credit will be processed within 7-10 days and a confirmation email will be sent at that time.
23. What if I received a defective product?
Ridersmall.com is a retailer – we do not manufacture any products and we do not sell factory rejects. However, if you receive a product and believe there is a manufacturing defect, please contact us immediately and before sending the product back. We will work with the manufacturer to replace the item for you as the protocol for defective products depends on which manufacturer issued the product.